Expecting? Know someone who is? Or maybe your family has recently grown by one, or your friends or children are just about to welcome a little one into their lives? Shalom Baby is an exciting program designed to welcome parents and their newborns and newly-adopted children in Delaware and the Brandywine Valley to our Jewish community.
Shalom Baby is also a wonderful way to help new parents find support and build a social connection during this special time in their life.
Shalom Baby provides you with:
• Shalom Baby Gift Bag, full of fun and helpful gifts, information on parenting, and Jewish resources for parents and families, hand-delivered by a wonderful Shalom Baby volunteer.
• A connection to create lifelong friendships for you and your child.
• Support from caring volunteers.
• A new link to your Jewish Community and heritage.
If you are interested in receiving a complimentary Shalom Baby Gift Bag, please contact Ellisha Caplan(302) 427-2100 x24 or click here to complete an online form to register for a Shalom Baby packet. This is a wonderful way for you to meet new people, make new friends, and learn about your Jewish Community and the resources available for you.
Shalom Baby welcome packets include:
• Alef bet placemat
• Nosh box
• Night light
• Tee Shirt
• Canvas tote bag
• A Guide to Jewish Parenting
• Shalom Delaware and the Brandywine Valley- the Guide to Our Community
• Coupons and other useful information for children and new parents
• Invitations to community programs
Shalom Baby Committee