Become a Sponsor
Corporate Partners Program Fact Sheet
The Jewish Federation of Delaware is seeking organizations to join our Corporate Partners in their commitment to a place where philanthropy, volunteerism and shared commitment come together to make a difference in our community and around the world. Our Partners are a special group of companies who support the Federation’s philanthropic and community programs that continue to make important progress in human services.
Philanthropy is Good Business
Federation’s Corporate Partnership Program offers a unique opportunity to market your company’s products and services to the local Jewish community, while helping Federation meet its objectives of:
• Developing, nurturing and expanding philanthropic opportunities.
• Meeting the financial demands of the community.
• Increasing the visibility and accessibility of vital human service programs.
• Fostering collaboration among institutions to better meet the complex challenges facing our community.
• Promoting a positive relationship with Israel and Jews around the world.
• Increasing the number of Jews actively engaged in the Jewish and secular community.
What are the Benefits to Corporate Partners?
• Visibility at established and prestigious events.
• Showcase your company to key prospects and patrons.
• Help Federation continue to make a difference in our community.
• Leverage opportunities on the Federation’s website.
• List your logo, services and products on Federation’s weekly e-newsletter and award-winning monthly publication, the Jewish VOICE.
• Receive invitations to select Federation events.
• Choose partnership levels to best “fit” your company’s budget and goal
Federation produces several major events per year, numerous smaller fundraising events, as well as excellent community relations programs such as Shalom Baby, PJ Library, etc.
Event # of Attendees/Participants
Big Speaker Programs 300
Women’s Fall Event 200-250
Men’s Spring Event 150-200
Annual Meeting 150
Chai Event 100-150
Lion/Pomegranate Women’s 100
Major Gifts 75-100
PJ Library Events (Quarterly) 30-50
In addition, Federation maintains a database of more than 5,000 local, Jewish households, with over 1,200 donors. It is estimated that 13,000-15,000 Jewish individuals currently reside in Delaware.
Why Support the Jewish Federation of Delaware?
As the convener for the Delaware/Brandywine Valley Jewish community, the Federation is the umbrella organization raising support local and international Jewish organizations. Each year we mobilize the community to raise the crucial funds that bring food, refuge, health care, education and emergency assistance to disadvantaged people living in Delaware and the Brandywine Valley as well as millions of Jews in Israel and around the world. Last year, Federation’s Annual Campaign allocated more than $1.65 million to support local and overseas needs.
Senior Philanthropy Director
Email: Wendy Berger