Shalom Baby is an exciting program designed to welcome parents and their newborns and newly-adopted children in Delaware and the Brandywine Valley to our Jewish community. Shalom Baby is also a wonderful way to help new parents find support and build a social connection during this special time in their life.
The Shalom Baby program provides recipients with:
- Shalom Baby Gift Bag, full of fun and helpful gifts, information on parenting, and Jewish resources for parents and families, hand-delivered (or mailed) by a wonderful Shalom Baby Ambassador.
- A connection to create lifelong friendships for you and your child.
- Support from caring volunteers.
- A new link to your Jewish Community and heritage.
Building on the success of the program, we will be relaunching Shalom Baby this year with new Co-Chairs and Committee who will be taking an active and hands-on approach to reinvigorating this program.
- Taking an active hands-on approach to programming
- Collaborate programming with PJ Library to leverage awareness and resources
- Update Shalom Baby logo and gift bags/giveaway materials
For more information about Shalom Baby, please contact:
Jamye Cole, Shalom Baby Coordinator | 302-427-2100 ext. 824 | Jamye@Shalomdel.org